Oct
Crookers – Candy Candy (Feat. Tekitek & Cuizinier & Big-O) Posted by: Nate in Electronic

If this is for real I might have just lost faith in all future Crookers tracks. Now I don’t necessarily think the song sucks. I’m just in shock since this isn’t anything like the Crookers have ever done before. Hopefully it’s just some crazy bonus track that’s gonna be on the album. Anyone care to translate the lyrics?

Crookers – Candy Candy (Feat. Tekitek & Cuizinier & Big-O) (320 kbps) (Removed by request)

• Evan October 1, 2009 at 2:26 pm

This is such shit. Crookers are officially dead to me.

• jaqz3212 October 1, 2009 at 3:35 pm

Mannn this is straight garbage :S
    i never tought they would do shit like this not like bloody they are dead to me :S
    they pretty much fuck up theyre legacy
    what is happening to music D:

• brendan October 1, 2009 at 5:24 pm

you guys are crazy, Crookers STARTED out producing italian hip hop! to jaqz3212, you need to listen to some of their early mixtapes. TTC are great too, pause the hate!

• Lake October 1, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Well, first of all, it\’s definitely NOT Italian. And it\’s also definitely not good. Thumbs down. Makes me feel like smelly French men are yelling at me at a carnival.

• Anthony October 1, 2009 at 6:35 pm

I have to agree with Brendan, those mixtapes weren’t that good but they can remix the shit of a song. Just wait I’m sure they have something up their sleeves.

• kevin October 1, 2009 at 9:56 pm

tekitek doesn\\\’t sound too good on this song, im still holding out for their soulwax produced song on their new album, dont lose faith yet their remix of beep beep beep was amazing

• jaqz3212 October 1, 2009 at 11:14 pm

Mannn, I heard crookers when they mixed hip-hop,
    I didnt meant that change is always bad, for me they can produce better than this :’(
    its this a new tendency to produce italian hip-hop like
    bloody beetroots :S
    they are not that fresh like last or perhaps 2 years ago
    poor drums on it.
    big dissapointment period.

• brookah October 2, 2009 at 9:03 am

stupid lyrics. basically says ‘candy candy, it’s not sugar’ and then the rest is garbage.

• xrayelk October 2, 2009 at 11:09 am

Shitty f#kkin track…. barf!!!!!!!

• Wouter (DJ Simple Harmonic Mindfuck) October 3, 2009 at 2:45 am

Ok, i`m not a fan of this song at all. I stopped being a fan of their songs with the put your hands on me one! It`s starting to go to MSRTKRFT way, which i`m not liking. Crookers should stick to what they have done and sometimes mix a rap song as in Day N Night! We`ll see what happens!

• Tomao October 3, 2009 at 6:54 pm

Shitenuggets. I’m going to see Crookers live in NYC next Saturday.
    I seriously hope they stick to their bread and butter.