Nov
I’ll Just Leave This Here #39 Posted by: Nate in Electronic, I'll Just Leave This Here

(Picture via The Style Shark)

Hope all those in the US had a good Thanksgiving! It was a pretty slow week for music and it doesn’t look like December will pick up much, but I still have some faith that we’ll see a few good releases.

Alexisonfire – This Could Be Anywhere In The World (Barletta Edit) (320 kbps)

DJ Rockid feat. Lady Bee – Badmen (Mightyfools Remix) (271 vbr kbps)

Hostage – Valhalla (Momma’s Boy remix)
(320 kbps)

Fckn Crew – SLAUGHTER (319 vbr kbps)

Gonzales – Slow Down (Minitel Rose Fast Dance Remix) (320 kbps)

Pretty sure this is a rip, but all that static is actually in the song.

The Bloody Beetroots – Talkin In My Sleep Feat. Lisa K (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) (256 kbps)

Samantha Fu – Theme From Discotheque (Disco Wizards Remix) (320 kbps)

Tagged as: , , , , , , , ,

• Haunted! November 29, 2009 at 9:33 am

I Like how barletta stretches his electric touch to anywhere in the music world. this track makes me nod with approval!

• THE PUNISHER November 29, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Post Highlights.
    Rating 1- 3, 1 being the highest.

The first 2 top contenders are FCKN CREW and HOSTAGE for obvious reason.

1. FCKN CREW -SLAUGHTER
    Original steady vibe not like most breaks leaning towards
    a bloody beetroot’s feel but still making it their own.

1. Hostage-Valhalla(Momma’s Boy remix)
    Very original in terms of crazy percussions and warped out vocals along with distorted bouncy synths or whatever the hell that shit is.

2. Gonzales – Slow Down (Mintel Rose Fast Dance Remix)
    pretty cool, got another bloody beetroots vibe from their single “stay”

3. The Bloodybeetroots – Talking in my sleep(Rmx)
    Everyones so wet off these guys even the pisa mexicans at the liqour store know the song ‘warp’

I quote “The one dat go tic tic! like uhhhh clock?! the one where it sound uhh likeeee how you sayyyy I machine!”

SORRY just had to throw that in there but yeah, THIS song by the bloodybeetroots isn’t half as bad as the winey songs they have on their new album. what happened is now that they got their dick growing 10 feet tall, they figure its time to change it up a bit, but their taking all the wrong steps! fuck! pisses me off lol

AND THAT IS IT the rest of the songs can suck donkey dick!
    WHY? Mightyfool’s remix of “Badmen” is just another club banger that will die out in a month or so

This is what really makes me mad, the ALEXONFIRE remix, because this d00d talks like a fucking idoit “It’s time to fucking rage it!”-barletta and MOST of all he almost every big number 1 classic hit he ruins by using his lame outdated style that i could sworn sounds just like DM5

Disco Wizards remix of Samantha Fu was cool until they inserted some lame ass exert from god knows but they might as well suck their own dick if they thought that shit was gonna get big

The PUNISHER

• xrayelk November 29, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Great “I’ll Just Leave This Here”-post, as always!!
    Thanx!

• Wouter (HypeThemBeats.blogspot.com) November 29, 2009 at 2:21 pm

Yea! MIGHTYFOOLS ROCK THA PLACE!

• c-fish November 30, 2009 at 8:00 am

mightyfools track is dope. and i expected more from the beetroots, that track is kinda shit. since romborama theyve been losing there way. there not making original floor fillaz anymore, its generic e-lektro

• The Ohh! November 30, 2009 at 10:17 am

i would like to touch the cookie monster girl on the vagina. thank you.

• brookah November 30, 2009 at 2:49 pm

damnit The Ohh! you beat me to it. so hot.