Dec
Crookers ft Soulwax & Mixhell – We Love Animals Posted by: Nate in Electronic

The time has finally come. This months gift from the Crookers comes in the form of their latest track off the new album Tons of Friends. I could never really get a feel for this track after hearing the Crookers play it at the Social Club and I Love Techno, but once I heard it full quality it totally blew away my expectations. I have, and always will love animals.

Crookers ft Soulwax & Mixhell – We Love Animals (320 kbps)

Edit: You can pre-order the album online now from the Crookers official store and get 2 bonus tracks when it ships!

Tagged as: , ,

• MaTT December 11, 2009 at 8:09 am

Nice I’m going to Social Club tonight! When is their album coming out? Can’t wait!

• Nate December 11, 2009 at 8:13 am

The album drops March 8th 2010!

• Pol December 11, 2009 at 8:41 am

Pre order now and you get 2 more tracks…
    - Crookers Feat Edu K “Just Can’t Get Enough”
    - Crookers Feat Nic Sarno “Boxer

13. Arena – Crookers feat Poirier & Face-T
    14. Tee-Pee Theme – Crookers feat Drop The Lime
    15. Transilvania – Crookers feat Steed Lord
    16. Have Mercy – Crookers feat Carrie
    17. Jump UP – Crookers feat Major Lazer, Leftside & Supahype
    18. Lone White Wolf – Crookers feat Tim Burgess
    19. Day N\’ Nite (Acapella Skit)
    20. Embrace The Martian – Crookers feat Kid Cudi

tracklist looks amazing

• booooo December 11, 2009 at 3:05 pm

will.i.am. & pittbull :CCc

• crowd control December 12, 2009 at 1:54 pm

the tracklist looks epic! and this song makes me smile:D

• THE PUNISHER December 13, 2009 at 1:51 pm

def redeem’d themselves as for the rest of the album… can’t say yet