Jan
I’ll Just Leave This Here #46 Posted by: Nate in Electronic, House, I'll Just Leave This Here

(Photo by Guy Bourdin)

Got something super exciting coming up! I can’t tell you guys about it yet, but you’re gonna love it!

Dolby Anol – Cameroon (Original Mix) (320 kbps)

Cold Blank – Doin’ It Right (Original Mix)
(320 kbps)

The Willowz – Repetition (Steed Lord´s 24 Hour Daylight Remix) (320 kbps)

Modjo – Lady (Dan Castro’s 2010 Re-Edit) (320 kbps)

Make the Girl Dance – Kill Me (Audrey Katz Remix) (256 kbps)

Am I crazy, or does this have the same basic pattern as Stickin’?
Sharooz – Saccharin (SonicC Remix) (192 kbps)

Timbaland – Morning After Dark (Mr Gaspar & Oliver Portamento Remix) (320 kbps)

vyle – Everything All Black (Prod. by Mr. Oizo & SebastiAn) (320 kbps)

Tagged as: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Calum January 17, 2010 at 8:16 am

The Oizo + SebastiAn track would be so much better without that cunt’s boring voice.

• Crunk Zap January 17, 2010 at 9:51 am

No my man you are not wrong. Sonic C is overrated shit. one song to rule them all and one song to bind them. In shit. Bind me in shit by pumping it through my speakers. thanks sonic c, good song. where did you get it? oh yeah, from your other song. nice job.

• madd0x January 17, 2010 at 10:31 am

afrojack released at least 4 to 5 tracks without even changing the synth sound he was using… after being hyped, some producers tend to keep reproducing themselves. can’t tell if they’re lacking creativity or just don’t want to ‘change the winning team’
    same with timbaland..

• Pablo @ January 17, 2010 at 12:06 pm

@ madd0x

Noticed the same thing too with Afrojack! Still love the sound, but getting redundant.
    Haven’t heard a Lady mix in a minute! Big ups!

• Jay January 17, 2010 at 2:15 pm

What’s the super exciting thing that’s coming up then ? Please let it be a 2hr Designer Drugs set. Please Please Please.

• Nate January 17, 2010 at 2:19 pm

@madd0x Agree 100%

@Jay No, it’s not a 2 hour Designer Drugs set. It’s even better ;)

• te January 17, 2010 at 2:29 pm

I come for the music and stay for the girlie pics.

• Turtle Tosser January 17, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Afrojack is always the same, but Sonic C has some cool tunes besides Stickin’. Give his remix for Kick-oh’s Black celebration a listen.

• Evan January 17, 2010 at 3:17 pm

Goddamn Vyle sucks. How that tool got in so deep with truly talented people is beyond me.

• virol January 17, 2010 at 4:34 pm

i never post got to admit, but i had to just let this out: who the fuck and how in hell did vyle get aquainted with mr oizo & sebastian? please tell me its just that he stole the prod.

• Evan January 18, 2010 at 12:52 am

He’s just some goofball that’s unfortunately from my city. He was on Danger’s 00H00 as well where he was less annoying but I still have no fucking clue how he landed on such a stellar Danger track. It’s a mystery!

• rod January 18, 2010 at 12:40 pm

GUYS that Oizo song is from the STEAK soundtrack. its just the song played while that no talent hack “raps” over it.