May
Tiesto feat. Diplo – C’Mon Posted by: Nate in Electronic

I really didn’t think this was real when I first heard about it. Tiesto and Diplo are two completely different producers so the fact that they made a track together is still baffling my mind. Regardless of all that though, it’s a pretty damn good track. I’ll admit I’m not a big fan of Tiesto (Coachella: 2 Many DJs > Tiesto), but I really think this track could grow on me.

Tiesto feat. Diplo – C’Mon (320 kbps)

p.s. I bet you 20 bucks it was Diplo’s idea to have the dude yelling C’Mon.

Pick it up on Beatport.

Tagged as: ,

• Drips May 11, 2010 at 12:05 pm

Tiesto’s been hanging around all kinds of odd bedfellows lately. First Three Six Mafia, then Tegan & Sera, and now Diplo. He sure managed to piss off the boys from Dada Life though…

• ce.nk May 11, 2010 at 12:34 pm

This is awesome!

• Azraels-mind May 11, 2010 at 2:43 pm

well no offense to anyone but i think this track is really crappy and ive heard better work from diplo, and tiesto meh

• NOOBxX May 11, 2010 at 2:58 pm

I like this song

• CodeMan May 11, 2010 at 3:17 pm

I recognized the 3:00 mark from Tiesto’s November concert in L.A. !
    he didn’t really get too into the song, he just used it as a transition. SOOOOOO glad he finally released it!
    check the 7:10 mark.

• phil May 11, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Props on posting this. Had no idea it was released today.

-Phil

• Pablo @ May 11, 2010 at 4:32 pm

Sounds more Boys Noize/Erol Alkon than either Diplo or Tiesto… Not bad, though…

• South African Scum May 11, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Yeah, Tiesto’s kind of ditching his old trance style for a Swedish House Mafia/Dada Life sound…
    But I really like this track. He whipped it out at his Coachella set which was pretty great

• Jeremy May 11, 2010 at 5:51 pm

That was pretty much a really average track. It had no layers of interest at all. What a let down. Tiesto has reached his expiry I think.

• Transmita May 11, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Tiesto wants to be Dada Life SO BADLY.

• Tabasco May 12, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Tiesto just gets better and better over time. He knows which artists to collaborate with and which ones to copy/improve on. He’s not always original, but he’s almost always amazing.

• Lucas B (Plaisir du Plaisir) May 12, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Nice !
    Are you interested by a link exchange ? I’ve just created my own bloggie =)

• felix May 12, 2010 at 5:30 pm

this track came straight outa nowhere and bangs fuckin hard. totaly tiesto and diplo.
    tiesto on the break of course and some bassline and diplo on the breaks, vocal snippets and percussion etc.

can imagine them sitting in the studio smokin some and go like “eeeeeh lets make a trak togetha” :DD

• Cassidy May 13, 2010 at 8:49 pm

It’s not horrible. It’s just lackluster and average. Nothing stellar. Expected better.

• tomiboy May 15, 2010 at 3:23 pm

nagyon jo a zenéd

• Ppp May 16, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Tiesto just isn’t as talented as all the new producers in the electro scene. Verrrrry average track, never liked tiesto much, but watch how quickly you get sick if this one.

• LeKtriQue May 24, 2010 at 12:30 pm

The C’mon vocal is just a sample from The Vengeance Vocal Essential 1 Pack :p I got the pack ^^

The specific sample is called “VVE1 Vocal Words 035″
    For people who want to look in to it :p or use it :p
    (It contains cooler/better/… ones though :p)

• Sebastian May 31, 2011 at 9:51 pm

I was skeptical about this collab at first but you know the cut grow on me, really did and now I love it. It’s got the perfect kind of beat that you can dance, job, work out or drive your car fast down the street to. What more can you ask for in a dance/electrnic cut? As long as you can do all those things it’s perfect. But really strange collab between Tiesto/Diplo but I like it!