Jun
Don Rimini – All About Posted by: Nate in Electronic

Don Rimini’s new EP, Nlarge Your Parties, (Which I wouldn’t recommend Googling without adding his name) dropped today on Beatport. It’s a pretty big come back for the Don who’s been absent in the new tunes department for quite a while. I’m pretty stuck on G.O.O.D. at the moment, but my favorite track off the release is definitely All About. Something about the synth pattern just feels so good.

Don Rimini – All About (320 kbps)

Tracklist:
1. Intro + Whatever
2. G.O.O.D.
3. All About
4. Riminology + Outro

Pick up the EP on Beatport now.

• Fuzzhead June 26, 2010 at 1:54 am

Don Rimini has been one of my favorites for quite a while now. Good stuff.

• Sjoerd June 26, 2010 at 10:24 am

2:59 – 3:28 of All About sounds a bit like the Bloody Beetroots remix of Etienne de Crecy – Welcome. :) It still sounds awesome, though.

Glad I refound this blog. It was somewhere in my favorites but I forgot about it. Lots of new music I didn’t hear before :)

• tommy tea June 26, 2010 at 11:35 am

interesting comparison Sjoerd – I found 1:44 – 1:55 to be reminiscent of the Beetroots’ “Butter.”
    dope track though.

• James Dolan June 26, 2010 at 5:12 pm

bloooooooooooooooooody AWESOME!!! Jumping around here xD

• everybodyLuvsSmurfs June 26, 2010 at 5:59 pm

straight banger

• Warko June 27, 2010 at 7:13 am

I’m maybe the only but I thinks that these prods are pretty poor in comparison of Don’s old tracks like hools or nervous breakdown for example… Still sweet to ear altough

• Sjoerd June 27, 2010 at 7:29 am

You are right, tommy tea. Just listened to Butter and it does sound familiar. :) It’s not like I really care or something or think it’s a reason to say the track sucks but it was more like “Hey, I’ve heard this before”-moment.

• Dan June 27, 2010 at 8:56 am

This is beasting, utter filth haha!

• yo July 3, 2010 at 3:47 am

it’s normal you think “:
    “Hey, I’ve heard this before”-moment.”
    because the vocal gimmick is a copy of sequence of a french documentary?. it sucks, rimini sucks