Jul
Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Augé – Rubber Posted by: Nate in Electronic

Mr. Oizo is about to release his movie Rubber to the world and we finally got a little taste of the music that’ll be featured in it. I was really happy to find out he enlisted the help of Gaspard from Justice to work on the soundtrack. For some reason I think straight Oizo music would have done too well as a movie soundtrack.

Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Augé – Rubber (Original Mix) (192 kbps)

Tagged as: ,

• Leonardo July 6, 2010 at 12:43 pm

IT KILLS!!! <3

• Pablo @ July 6, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Could do with a different vocal sample, but it is Mr.Oizo I suppose, we should always expect something different. MONSTER track nonetheless!!! I wonder what it is that Gaspard contributed to this track? It’s kinda hard to gauge what his tastes are since Xavier seems to dominate everything Justice.

• Kerrk July 6, 2010 at 4:27 pm

am i the only one who feels bad for the likes of tommy tea and gaspard, living in the shadows :/

• World July 6, 2010 at 5:55 pm

It’s gaspard doing most of the studio works man!
    He’s the man behind al the micro-sampling Justice does,
    and I really think you can hear Gaspard’s part in this song!

P.S. sorry for my english!

• vorkia July 7, 2010 at 3:37 am

You should listen to the other tracks of the EP, they are awesome too. And for those who don’t see Gaspar’s touch there, they’ll surely find it in “trycicle express” !

• Steve-msk July 8, 2010 at 6:31 pm