Aug
Scream (AL-P of MSTRKRFT Remix) Posted by: Nate in Electronic

So what’s everyones take on MSTRKRFT now? I love the productions they do by themselves, but this whole “of MSTRKRFT” thing is getting a bit old. I guess JFK has been busy with his label, which is okay, I’m just always a bit hurt when something great like MSTRKRFT used to be gets put on the back burner. Anyway, this new remix pretty good. I could have done with less vocal at the beginning, but I still like it. Thanks to El3ctronight for the heads up on this.

Kelis – Scream (AL-P of MSTRKRFT Remix) (320 kbps)

Tagged as: , ,

• Fuzzhead August 30, 2010 at 2:10 pm

These days I’m liking Al-P better than JFK.

• ThriveOnEgo August 31, 2010 at 3:03 am

JFK should reunite DFA1979 and forget about MSTRKRFT completely i like his solo stuff (or OF MSTRKRFT) better anyway.

• Anthony August 31, 2010 at 5:47 am

this is sick i thought

• Mat August 31, 2010 at 8:50 am

Im guessing he puts “of MSTRKRFT” because not many people know who Al-P is by name. Sadly it is the truth… As for MSTRKRFT, having spoken to ST.MAndrew (JFKs cousin) he told me that JFK wants to get his label going and doing a tour to get money for his kid, but MSTRKFT aint dead….yet. :(

And thanks for mentioning us Nate, much appreciated

@thriveonego DFA will never happen because JFK hates Sebastian

• ThriveOnEgo August 31, 2010 at 9:38 am

@Mat, i know just dreaming big

• Jimmah September 3, 2010 at 1:13 pm

@Mat

JFK puts ‘of MSTRKRFT’ in his name too…

I also hate fags who can’t get over the death of DFA or want MSTRKRFT to disband. They won’t be stopping anytime soon.

• Fuzzhead September 3, 2010 at 10:31 pm

Actually, the more I listed to this, the less I like it. The only part I really like is the part after the 2 minute build-up, since it’s so reminiscent of the MSTRKRFT I like. You know, that super distorted synth sound that they almost never use now.