Nov
Burns & Fred Falke – Y.S.L.M. (You Stopped Loving Me) Posted by: Nate in Disco, Electronic

The collaboration that was announced a few months ago finally came to fruition on Beatport yesterday. Burns & Fred Falke‘s groovy new house track. I was up out of my chair for a good 20 minutes last night just dancing to this on repeat. The release comes complete with remixes by Treasure Fingers, Linus Loves and a European Sex remix by Burns himself which is also something to die for. I knew this would be a great year for disco house tunes, but I never thought it would be anything close to what it’s been. Several artists and labels have managed to turn a few decades old genre into something hip and loveable again. Here’s to 2011 blowing our minds even more.

Burns & Fred Falke – Y.S.L.M. (You Stopped Loving Me) (Club Mix) (192 kbps)

Tracklist:
1. YSLM (You Stopped Loving Me) (Club Mix)
2. YSLM (You Stopped Loving Me) (Treasure Fingers Remix)
3. YSLM (You Stopped Loving Me) (Burns’ European Sex Dub)
4. YSLM (You Stopped Loving Me) (Linus Loves Remix)

Pick up the EP on Beatport now!

Also check out the awesome music video after the break.

Tagged as: ,

• iGraaape November 29, 2010 at 11:22 am

really don’t like it i’m afraid. also, maybe put musigh in your blogroll, you’re in theres. :D

• felix November 29, 2010 at 1:33 pm

the dog is so cute!

• Mike November 29, 2010 at 6:25 pm

how can u not love it? this is so catchy!

• tommy tea November 29, 2010 at 8:54 pm

More related to continued awesomeness in 2011 than disco-house, Dada Life said in a recent interview with DJ Mag: “If 2010 was a pizza with all different kinds of yummy stuff, 2011 will be the year when it explodes and hits people in the face. We’re more than ready for that.”
    cheers.

• bowchickabow119 November 29, 2010 at 9:02 pm

The song sounds great after the drop, but the mastering on the vocal samples is terrible. It’s just way too loud.
    I’m also noticing this trend with a lot of other disco house producers like The Phantom’s Revenge and Louis La Roche. Go from artists like Adulture and Laberge to this and the difference in quality smacks you in the face.

• Kish December 1, 2010 at 3:06 am

the Treasure Fingers remix is babin!

• mania December 1, 2010 at 7:44 am

Hey, I love this song and everything, but it doesn’t fit my mood, because me and my girlfriend are madly in love. “I can’t stop loving you” would have been better for me ;)

• Dan2000 December 1, 2010 at 12:28 pm

really nice and catchy one like back in the days…
    but damn – where do i get the fucking linus love remix?!? it just sounds fresher and kicks better!

• Christina December 3, 2010 at 11:37 am