Jun
Too Many Dicks (OVERWERK Remix) Posted by: Nate in Electronic

OVERWERK released a new remix last week that slipped by me because I wasn’t following him on SoundCloud (a problem which has been corrected). Anyway, I can’t say I’m too in love with his originals. I feel like each one is getting better and eventually he’ll have a break out hit and be huge, but his remixes right now are definitely next level worthy. And major props for remixing Flight of the Conchords, something you don’t see every day. I can already imagine having the beginning of this looped in a situation where the girl to guy ratio is less than favorable in the club.

Flight of the Conchords – Too Many Dicks (OVERWERK Remix) (320 kbps)

Tagged as: ,

• Xeracy June 7, 2011 at 12:25 pm

Reddit much?

• RebelPro June 7, 2011 at 12:27 pm

@Xearcy:
    you know as well as I do, that it is an addiction.

• manemis June 7, 2011 at 12:58 pm

love it!

• Bates June 7, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Awesome track!

• one June 8, 2011 at 1:33 am

Banger tune.
    Just a suggestion Nate. I don’t how much it work it is or if ppl even care but it would be great to see the comments just expand below the post you were on when you click them, rather than taking you to a whole new page.
    So many time I’ve been listening to something and wanted to read/post comments and not been able to or just interrupted myself mid song.
    Just a thought.
    Keep up the awesome work.

• gonja June 8, 2011 at 7:56 pm

this is sick especially being someone who loves house and saw flight of the concords, first post cj is the shit but i def agree with one i’d def be more inclined to comment more often.. anyway keep up the good work

• froggy electro June 9, 2011 at 12:27 am

once again overwerk shows he is the king of remixes!

• Tøt0r June 9, 2011 at 5:25 am

Love the the serie, love cj -> i was so happy to see the post !!!
    and the track is awesome !