Sep
I’ll Just Leave This Here #133 Posted by: Nate in Disco, Electronic, House, I'll Just Leave This Here

It was a pretty big week! Unfortunately a lot of the truly amazing tunes were promos for things coming out soon, but you’ll get to hear those soon enough!

Justice – Audio, Video, Disco (Para One Remix) (266 vbr kbps)

DEVolution feat. Amy Pearson – Good Love (Alesso Remix) (320 kbps)

Surkin – Ultra Light (Original Mix) (320 kbps)

PartySmartie – Panzerfaust (Original Mix) (320 kbps) (Removed by request)

Aeroplane – Big Boys Don’t Cry (320 kbps)

Tagged as: , , , , , ,

• kubrick 1000 September 18, 2011 at 11:18 am

that panzerfaust track is just awfull, how can people endure that.

could you write a piece on the change of sound.
    like steve aoki was really interesting once with his weird scjence remixes and stuff. now he is just boring, makin vocal chart radio pop. his dj sets are boring nowadays.
    No dj is playing his tracks.
    Or you now what, come to europe and discover new things and write about it.do it nate,now ;)

• BHaZzAr September 18, 2011 at 12:45 pm

I gotta disagree dude! I saw Aoki in Cologne, Germany, last week and his set was pretty awesome and not at all boring! Which pretty much proves your second point, Nate really has to get over here and go wild with some German technoheads! ;)

Steve Aoki at Bootshaus on Sep. 9th (Cologne, Germany)

• Ree September 18, 2011 at 12:56 pm

@ kubrick 1000
    You must be confused, the records aoki produces are nowhere close to being “mainstream radio” And no one plays any of his records? He and afrojack released no beef and that was at the top of the charts for a few weeks. I mean aoki isnt even close to being my favorite dj, but all of your statments were just…wrong

• Marty Lake September 19, 2011 at 7:38 am

You really should do a [No Image] version, so I can check your blog safely at work xD

• Pppaul September 19, 2011 at 11:54 am

And I like the Panzerfaust track. Musical pablum – but it melts faces like nice.

I’m having a little partysmarty appreciation moment over here.

• Evan G September 19, 2011 at 6:05 pm

That Pazerfaust track is awesome! Reminds me of DJ Antention (had to google to find a pazerfaust preview)

• Fart September 20, 2011 at 9:59 pm

I thought trance died in 2002.

• Agu September 28, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Man, you are the KING of sexy pictures! Cheers from Brazil!

• Jul October 22, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Surkin’s track is really cool!! But, Lord, I hate Steve Aoki, I think it must be something genetic; but I can’t stand his attitude >_< *hatred, over*