Nov
I Love Techno 2011 Live Sets Posted by: Nate in Dubstep, Electronic, House, Mixes

As sure as the sun rises each day, you can count on some sets from I Love Techno being streamed over satellite and recorded for your listening pleasure each year. And unfortunately as with the setting sun, some of the sets weren’t aired completely. But that shouldn’t stop you from getting up each morning, especially on a morning like this one!

I’d personally say my favorite out of all these is a very close tie between Drop The Lime, Knife Party, and Boys Noize.

Boys Noize Live @ I Love Techno 2011 14:43

Crookers Live @ I Love Techno 2011 47:58

Fake Blood Live @ I Love Techno 2011 19:57

Drop The Lime @ I Love Techno 2011 49:46

Cassius @ I Love Techno 2011 14:07

Brodinski @ I Love Techno 2011 21:09

Knife Party @ I Love Techno 2011 42:30

Tagged as: , , , , , ,

• Maarten November 15, 2011 at 8:32 am

I really hope the Mumbai Science set will become available online as well, their closing act was magnificent!

• JENOVAPROJECT November 15, 2011 at 8:40 am

Are the tracklists available somewhere?

• Anthony November 15, 2011 at 8:45 am

What a great night it was. Knife party was brutal.

• JENOVAPROJECT November 15, 2011 at 8:47 am

Knife Party tracklist:

01. Firebeatz – Funky Shit
    02. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party – Antidote
    03. Tommy Trash – Monkey See Monkey Do
    04. Knife Party – Internet Friends Knife Party – Internet Friends (ID Remix)
    05. Knife Party – Fire Hive / track before Delta Heavy – Hold Me
    06. ID – ID track before SebastiAn feat. Mayer Hawthorne – Love In Motion (Skrillex Remix)
    07. Nero – Promises (Skrillex Remix)
    08. Porter Robinson – Unison (Knife Party Remix)
    09. ID – ID
    10. Knife Party feat. Mistajam – Until They Kick Us Out
    11. Knife Party feat. Skrillex – Zoology
    12. ID – ID
    13. Pendulum – Witchcraft (Rob Swire Drum-step Mix)
    14. ID – ID
    15. ID – ID Nero – Crush On You (Knife Party Remix)

Complete when you know more..

• JENOVAPROJECT November 15, 2011 at 8:48 am

Brodinski tracklist

01. Jan Driver – Rattlesteak
    02. SCNTST – Globus
    03. BUMBLEBEEZ – Rodeo (Franz & Shape Remix)
    04. Secret Cinema – Timeless Altitude (Secret Cinema’s 2011 Mix)
    05. Wannabeastar – I Need a Man (NT89 RMX)
    06. NT89 -DB
    07. Deborah Cox – It’s Over w/ Sharooz – Hysteresis (TWR72 Remix)

• JENOVAPROJECT November 15, 2011 at 8:49 am

Crookers tracklist

01. Clockwork – Breaker
    02. ID
    03. [04] AC Slater – Believe Me (Botnek Remix)
    04. [05] Crookers feat. Style Of Eye & Carli – That Laughing Track
    05. [08] Astronomar – Had To Move On
    06. [10] ID w/ The Chemical Brothers – The Salmon Dance (Crookers ‘Wow’ Mix)
    07. [13] The Chemical Brothers – The Salmon Dance (Crookers ‘Wow’ Mix)
    08. [15] La Fuente – Bang Bang
    09. [18] ID
    10. [21] ID
    11. [23] Crookers feat. Savage Skulls – Bust ‘Em Up
    12. [25] Major Lazer & Partysquad – Original Don (Crookers Remix)
    13. [25] ID
    14. [26] Crookers – Knobbers
    15. [28] ID
    16. [29] Meek Mill feat. Rick Ross – I’m A Boss (ID Remix)
    17. [31] Crookers feat. His Majesty Andre & Lazy Ants – Carcola
    18. [33] Crookers – Hummus
    19. [37] Riton – Dark Place
    20. [39] ID
    21. [40] ID (it’s that track they would play, like they played Lambada last year. It’s a pop song from some years ago, in Spanish or Italian)
    22. [40] Proxy – Raven (Crookers Remix)
    23. [43] ID
    24. [44] Crookers – Love To Edit
    25. [48] ID

• Manuel Lozoya Garcia November 15, 2011 at 10:03 am

do you know if Gesaffelstein is available?

• jelhesh November 15, 2011 at 10:53 am

well to my opinion the best set of this night was from: simina grigoriu <3, paul kalkbrenner (the audience was amazing!!). Mister geaffelstein. and what an amazing show of the subs ! where did you get that set ?

• Platonicsolids November 15, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Kind of disappointed with the Boys Noize set after how great they were at I <3 Techno last year

• Ricardo November 15, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Hey Nate,

I reposted the Knife Party set, with a link to Chemical Jump of course :-)

Cheers,
    Ricardo

• Jake Ryan November 15, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Wow, anyone know what the last track in the Fake Blood set clip is? Not the last 20 seconds, the last song that played the whole way. There are no lyrics but it’s amazing.

• eMusicDub November 15, 2011 at 1:36 pm

It was so damn amazing @ I Love Techno…cant explain just awesome

• Karina B November 15, 2011 at 4:41 pm

YES, I’ve been waiting for some live sets to DL. Thanks CJ once again for your excellent posts

• Nikko November 16, 2011 at 3:49 am

What is the track on Drop The Lime’s set from 10:23-11:13? I’ve heard of the track but forgot the name… I need help…

• Krane November 16, 2011 at 5:20 am

Personnally found Boys Noize’s set… boring, to say the least. Didn’t stay in the room longer than 30 minutes, really.

• Maarten November 16, 2011 at 8:58 am

Does anyone know which track is mixed before/with I love u so in the Cassius set?

• Ronan Hayes November 16, 2011 at 2:15 pm

boys noize and drop the lime were both intense! the atmosphere was insane!

• Matt Hill November 16, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Sick sets! Just wish the sound quality was better.

• dani November 16, 2011 at 6:23 pm

That’s the full tracklist of brodinski? and the last song of fake blood , if im not mistaken is from Bart B More

• Whtvrz_klvr November 16, 2011 at 10:40 pm

*****IF ANYBODY STILL CARES*****

01. Firebeatz – Funky Shit (Original Mix)
    02. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party – Antidote (original mix)
    03. Paul Thomas & Sonny Wharton – Zeppelin (Hy2rogen & Nikola Remix)
    04. Knife Party – Internet Friends VIP
    05. Delta Heavy – Hold Me
    06. Knife party – Fire Hive
    07. Sebastian – Love In Motion Ft. Mayer Hawthorne (Skrillex’s Funkt-Out Mix)
    08. Document One – Ace in the Pack
    09. Krome & Time – The Licence (Doctor P Remix)
    10. Knife Party feat. Skrillex – Zoology
    11. Nero – Promises (Nero & Skrillex remix)
    12. Porter Robinson – Unison (Knife Party Remix)
    13. Knife Party feat. Mistajam – Until They Kick Us Out
    14. Bro Safari – Uncrushable
    15. Pharoahe Monch – Simon Says
    16. Knife party & Skrillex – Zoology (one more time)
    17. Pendulum – Witchcraft (Rob Swire’s Drumstep Mix)
    18. TC – Tap Ho
    19. FS & Reid Speed – Bass Monster (Calvertron Remix) Mashed Up with some other tune. ID?
    20. Nero – Crush on you (Knife Party Remix)

*****KILLER SET BY THE WAY*****

• Clint November 17, 2011 at 8:02 am

I hate it when DJs talk.

• jump2 November 17, 2011 at 8:24 pm

drop the lime is just pure garbage. sad thing is hes actually really talented…what a waste.

• Supra! November 18, 2011 at 8:01 am

Hej does anyone know the second track of the crookers set?
    Really need this one!!! ;D

• hoodlmz November 19, 2011 at 7:00 pm

anyone have the drop the lime tracklisting?????

• VivaLaVida November 19, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Crookers
    What is the song after Proxy – Raven?

• Tipi November 23, 2011 at 4:35 am

Crookers have the full set (1:55:00 or something) posted up on their soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/crookers-net/crookers-i-love-techno-2011. Available for download as well

• Josearevalo January 28, 2012 at 11:35 am

No tracklist for Fake Blood???

• Romeo May 23, 2012 at 1:53 pm

1-Baskerville vs Henzel & Disco Nova – GIMME 5
    2-KEITH & SUPABEATZ – PRESSURE
    3- ???
    4- ???
    5-Fake Blood – I Think I Like It + Paul Johnson – Get Get Down (Acapella)
    6-Ego Troopers – Polar
    7- ?????

Il reste pas mal de mystere ! Je serais content qu’on mette un nom sur c’est “?”