Nov
Earthquakey People (Loops Of Fury Remix) Posted by: Nate in Electronic

If it’s one thing I’ve come to love about The Loops Of Fury it’s their incredible style of excellent rolling risers. Their last single I Need was probably the most prime example of it to date, though they have other tracks that accentuate it. Overall I’m happy that they were able to turn this song (which I wasn’t too fond of) into yet another great rave anthem. I do wish there was maybe a few more elements to the track, but with a remix like this I’m hardly about to start being picky.

Steve Aoki feat Rivers Cuomo – Earthquakey People (Loops Of Fury Remix) (192 kbps)

Tagged as: , ,

• LeFresh November 22, 2011 at 8:58 am

jus after the 1 minute mark it starts to sounds just like vuvuvu

• Paul November 22, 2011 at 11:08 am

The original is horrible. The remix is ok..

• Gregatron November 22, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Can this friggin’ song just DIE!!! NOW!!! gah!
    Homeslice went from being STEVE-Mnthafnckiug-AOKI to steve a-okay… _TF happened?

• Andrew November 22, 2011 at 6:56 pm

the Dillon Francis remix is by far the best version

• Whtvrz_klvr November 23, 2011 at 12:51 am

I’m sort of indifferent with DF’s style..
    Kinda hit-or-miss with me!
    It just doesn’t sound that great to me?

Anyways, this remix kills.
    Loops of Fury have definitely been on an good one

I also agree with Gregtron!
    I remember always anticipating seeing “STEVE-Mnthafnckiug-AOKI” at a party, festival, rave…And he was soo siick!

Noow he’s just “steve a-okay” Hahaha..love that

• ju1es November 23, 2011 at 5:23 am

Hmm the Loops remix is not bad but sounds too similar to other tracks… for some reason I’m thinking Touring in NY by MayBB.
    Aoki is a fckin hack.

• Tipi November 23, 2011 at 7:22 am

Have you heard their remix of Sound of Stereo’s “Diamond”?? That one is SO hot! This one is really boring if you ask me :D