Dec
Levels (Hardwell Bootleg) Posted by: Nate in Electronic, House

I know what you’re thinking seeing this, ugh another Levels remix, I have about 20 different ones myself, but this one hits the spot more than just about all of them. Hardwell premiered this last month on his weekly radio show and finally decided to release it for free yesterday. Unlike the Cazzette bootleg, Hardwell chose to go in another direction with the breakdown and not incorporate much of the original Levels melody after the drop which is something I rather like.

Avicii – Levels (Hardwell Bootleg) (320 kbps)

Tagged as: ,

• A!r Flow December 14, 2011 at 9:27 am

There will never be enough remixes!

• jim December 15, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I do not rate this at all and I don’t rate Hardwell at all either… For anything other than maybe his work ethic that is.

I have followed this blog for a long time and now and again there’s a gem here but I can see you are clearly not a music producer, if you were you would see stuff like this for what it is.

• Leeroy December 15, 2011 at 4:29 pm

oh c’mom guys stop hating, levels is a very catchy track.
    the skrillex and hardwell remix add to that catchyness and give it a different feel.
    Levels is a major crowdpleaser at EVERY party, so these remix add to that.
    they are solid remixes not spectacular but solid.

• Alex Tea December 15, 2011 at 10:53 pm

u guys r silly

• Bates December 16, 2011 at 1:45 am

I don’t really find the new remixes pump new life into the track at all. I’ve heard it thousands of times now and frankly I’m pretty sick of it.

Yeah it’s a good track but I’m not really one for hearing the same song every single day I’m at school with mates, and they’re blasting it constantly. Heck even those guys are now getting sick of it. It’s one of these tracks that is mega fantastic, but everybody loving it so much has led to its partial destruction :(

• Mason December 17, 2011 at 4:27 pm

This remix is good but yeah I feel like the track is all played out. I still like the Skrillex remix only because I saw it live here http://shrt.fm/t9eZLB though. You gotta admit its cool.

• Ian December 18, 2011 at 1:09 pm

I think Avicii can now do shows with just levels remixes.