Mar
Justice Live @ Ultra Music Festival (Video) Posted by: Nate in Electronic, Video

For those of you that missed the live stream yesterday, Justice put on a pretty fantastic show at Ultra. They mixed tracks from Cross and Audio Video Disco seamlessly it almost felt like they were ment to be mixed. I’m disappointed I wasn’t there this year, but also glad at the same time since every shot of that raver filled crowd made me cringe a bit. Especially during the moment of silence for DJ Mehdi. I’ve seen Justice 3 times and each one has been in an intimate non-festival setting which I’m extremely thankful for. I will be seeing them in April at a pool party however, that could get a little wild.

Justice – Live @ Ultra Music Festival 2012 (320 kbps)

• Lyle Shannon March 26, 2012 at 8:26 am

From the mix to the lights and everything in between, the overall production was top notch! As for the crowd, I completely agree with you on that one. I just saw them last Wednesday at the 930 club in DC. WOW! What a difference between groups. I’m just glad they delivered a much needed badass performance for the main stage. Not hating on Avicii or anything but Justice blew him out of the water in my opinion.

• TheLANZELOT March 26, 2012 at 8:31 am

Video was removed :( Thanks for the mix though!

• Strictly Analogue March 26, 2012 at 9:35 am

Video link is down, hope I can find it somewhere else!

• MartyLake March 26, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Noooooo! Video is off =’(

• Dj Kyd March 26, 2012 at 4:38 pm

I was there for these Justice, Ive been a fan since 09 and this was my first time seeing them live. I was highly disappointed in the crowd and yes half were there to see avicii….BLAH… i know cuz the douece next to me said these guys suck wheres avicii. The show was insane and possibly the best experience of my life. I honestly was confused about the moment of silence for Mehdi, I wish they would have said something or had busy p come on stage and say something. he was chilling in the lighting tent with so me. other than that I got to see my favorite frenchies at ultra and got pix with brodinski and busy, got an autograph on a 5$bill with a little busy pictionary on it. fuxin ultra :). btw been coming to this site for years! love u guys!

• Bryan G March 26, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Don’t know if it is exactly the same video, but it has the same duration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etwFK1pWHjs

• janteeboys March 26, 2012 at 7:10 pm

this is a clip from their show in NYC at terminal 5. outrageous madness.

• Bilal March 26, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Here’s the club set they’ve been doing. It’s a little longer and IMO better than the ultra set. I’m also biased because I saw them in nyc and they played this set haha XD

• Ploot March 26, 2012 at 10:12 pm

I caught Justice at Ultra this year… What a show and what a set… Probably my favorite set for UMF 2012, I wished they said it was a minute of silence for DJ Mehdi… The part of the crowd I was in was so confused about it, most people actually thought they were waiting until the crowd started making more noise… I’m so glad that the people I was around were actually there for Justice and not Avicii with the exception of this one idiot who kept trying to start an Avicii chant going

• Lakeaa March 27, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Someone knows where justice are gonnna be playing during JUNE, JULY/ DECEMBER ??????????? ANYWHERE ANYTIME I NEED TO SEE THEM I AM A FAN SINCE 06 AND IS ALWAYS FUKIGN MONEY PROBLEM TO SEE THEM LIVE BUT THIS YEAR… OHH BOY I GOT THAT PAPER !

• Ray March 27, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Are they coming to Lollapalooza? Anyone know?

• Whtvrz_klvr March 28, 2012 at 9:51 am

Besides Coachella weekends, I only know of one other show.

April 18 @ Club Nokia with The Rapture and Busy P.

Only DJ Sets that night though…

• niqqy March 29, 2012 at 3:52 pm

justice pulled a boys noize…

2nd album sucks.

on the positive, congrorock agarta is awesome.

• anon March 31, 2012 at 11:09 am

anyone seen a full audio rip of the ultra set?? all i can find is the 25 min abbreviated version floating around on mult sites ..

• marcoman April 3, 2012 at 9:40 am

am i the only one finding the Audio Video Dico live version absolutely magnificent ?

• marcoman April 3, 2012 at 9:46 am

you can watch the show here :
    Ultra Music Festival TV Justice on tuxboard : http://www.tuxboard.com/justice-dj-set-de-2012/

• Antonio April 3, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I only bought my ticket to go see them, they were incredible. Crowd was chanting for avicii the whole night. No comment.

• PBH April 4, 2012 at 3:40 pm

what pool party?

• regnum March 22, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Hello there, You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this site.