May
Wolfgang Gartner – Redline Posted by: Nate in Electronic, House

As I’m sure many of you have heard by now Wolfgang Gartner won’t be releasing a full follow up album to Weekend In America. He’s instead decided to release a new single each month for the rest of the year which I think is an excellent idea. Singles and EP’s get your name on everyone’s mind more often than one album would. Anyway, the latest to be released is called Redline. Whereas There And Back was more electro based, Redline has a strong progressive house feel to it. I also didn’t find it nearly as repetitive as There And Back, maybe I just like it more, but there’s obviously still a bit of dullness once you get about half way through the track.

Wolfgang Gartner – Redline (Original Mix) (320 kbps)

• Moe May 3, 2012 at 8:07 am

Snooze. Dime a dozen big room house.

WGG is one of my favourite producers so it saddens me that he’s started making this generic stuff.

• damian May 3, 2012 at 5:00 pm

this is shit. sounds like “uh, calvin harris is cool, levels was a hit, everyone likes those guys, lemme try something like this”.
    where’s the menage-a-trois-illmerica-spacejunk innovative feel?

• holden May 4, 2012 at 12:41 pm

For real… Glad i’m not the only one feeling like this new wolfgang is garbage. What kind of thought process is lets make tracks that sound like every over mainstream track that is blowing up right now. Bring back that unique sound.

Once near the top of my list slowly making his way down..

• Brendan May 4, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Agreed. This song is boring.

• Control+Alt+Delight May 6, 2012 at 4:09 pm

yes! im with all of you. I MISS HOOKSHOT FIRE POWER UNDERTAKER :( he might as well change his name to wolficii at this point

• Eric W May 8, 2012 at 7:52 pm

He can do so much better. It sounds like every other Le7els-like me too track. Where is Wolfgang’s original style??

• Scott May 10, 2012 at 12:29 am

I don’t know if anyone will agree with me but you know what I really am missing from his tracks!? Those really awesome small snipets of vocoded vocals he puts in to his songs! That was one big essential tool/style for a wolfgang gartner track for me.

I can honestly say it saddens me i don’t hear this anymore :(

• Matt May 10, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Been a week since a post! The last one being a dime a dozen piece of trash in which you even said “there’s obviously still a bit of dullness once you get about half way through the track.” ChemicalJump is falling off and it’s sad because this place was my go to place for good tunes 2,3 years ago

• Brendan May 10, 2012 at 9:12 pm

LAtin Fever, now thats some tight shit.

• fatmanandlittleboy May 12, 2012 at 1:02 pm

come on, did Nate die or something? What is going on?! We want new posts and we want them now!

• Dam May 13, 2012 at 3:27 pm

What’s up Nate!? We miss u already! ;)

• Riri May 16, 2012 at 1:57 am

Hey Nate what’s going on? We’re waiting for new nice tunes ! :)

• NORO May 16, 2012 at 10:45 pm

WTF is going on? You die dude?

• Lee May 17, 2012 at 8:23 am

Nate! I hope your OK and can keep us all dancing soon….

• Alex May 17, 2012 at 10:53 am

YO! Where da updates at?!

• fatmanandlittleboy May 17, 2012 at 11:04 am

so you’re either up for something big or you gave up on us…
    we need you, man!

• fatmanandlittleboy May 17, 2012 at 11:05 am

i mean: what am i gonna do?!
    Buy music?
    Look for new tracks on my own?
    C’mon!

• Nick May 17, 2012 at 5:31 pm

On his FB page he said he had personal business to take care. Hopefully he’ll be back soon

• Michael June 7, 2012 at 1:36 pm

This shit is fire. Dannic mashed this one up pretty good on the last Hardwell On Air.