Oct
Business as usual – “Let’s talk merger” Posted by: Cliff in Disco, Electronic, Sports

Fire Flowerz decided to come back and start banging out dope tracks. I remember not really being all that into them when I first heard them. They had one good remix and that’s it. Now it seems like they can’t stop pulling ‘em out.

Seems fitting here. Go Bulls.

Strange Talk – Cast Away (Plastic Plates Remix) (320 kbps)

Brett – Confidence (Viceroy Remix) (Out October 30th)

Disco Ensemble – Second Soul (Lenno & Jesse Oliver Remix)

Lucky Date – Hoe’s and Discos (Space Laces Remix) (320 kbps)

• tmon October 14, 2012 at 6:47 pm

can you guys post more disco? not enough recently.

• eddieb. October 14, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Great! moar plz!

• John October 15, 2012 at 1:57 pm

actually I wanted to ask, if you could post more electro and techno kind of stuff – would be really cool!
    anyway i have to tell you that i like the direction chemicaljump is going and i thank you for what you are doing.
    going to chemical jump is the first thing i do in the morning (yes, i check it in bed) and it’s the last thing i do before i go to sleep (usually while brushing my teeth)
    i’d love to see more stuff from guys like dubfire or something like that but of course i’m open for anything new :)
    cheers!

• Cliff October 16, 2012 at 11:42 am

I’ll get on it. I know the Grum album is done and so I’m just waiting with jittery anticipation for that. Some of the stuff he was doing awhile back got real 90′s techno-ish. Plus it’s Grum and I think he might be God. I’ll get on it.

• Civita October 16, 2012 at 10:59 am

Fuck me that space laces remix is fire. I’m definitely lighting that one up in my next set. Thanks Cliff

• Cliff October 16, 2012 at 11:46 am

That track is indeed aflame in a serious way. And while I’d love to take the credit for it, you can thank one of the other dude’s for that… Maybe Hendrick?? Then again, it could always be Paul. So, the “Business as Usual” posts are going to be our new version of the “I’ll just leave this here” posts out every Sunday. So, prep yourself for that.

• hendrick October 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm

It’s an old track but it was too good not to share. Paul wasn’t able to post on this round of “biz as uzual” but he has made up for it already with the posting this we week.