Nov
Business as Usual – “Corporate Retreat” Posted by: Cliff in Disco, Hip Hop, Synthy Bliss, Trap

The site is loading super slow.  I apologize a trillion times.  I’ll get on it.  Or demand that someone else do since I wield that kind of power—

But, enough about that.  Music and stuff.  Take it away, Jean.

Skyfall came out this week. It’s okay. Better than the last, not as good as Casino Royale. And since we’ll make a trap remix of just about anything, why not the bond theme song? Bon appetit.

A free 5min minimix to promote A-Trak and Lifelike’s new track “Don’t Stop” out Nov. 26th.

Rising star Jacques Lu Cont dropping a new remix for John Dahlback. It sounds Soulwaxy to me…which is probably why I’m diggin it so much.

Icona Pop – I Love It (Solidisco Remix) (320 kbps)

Flume just put out a full length that everyone should check out. He is a little softer and groover than the average chem jump artist. Here is a track I have been playing over and over as I work. enjoy.

On Top feat. T.Shirt

Tagged as: , , , , , , ,

• Joey November 12, 2012 at 12:55 am

Once you’ve produced albums for Madonna, Lady Gaga, New Order, the Pet Shop Boys, etc. as well as released a multitude or remixes played by big name DJs you’re well past ‘rising star’ status. He’s been around for ages now, though most people know him as Thin White Duke and he disappeared for a few years.

• james November 12, 2012 at 1:46 am

Well said Joey i was about to say the exact same thing! Jacques lu cont = veteran

• Paul November 12, 2012 at 8:08 am

Well shit, I’m never one for not admitting that I am naieve. Jacques (or the name) for me only popped up whenever “Church” started to float around like 10 months ago. dully noted blog peeps.

• baruyr November 12, 2012 at 10:45 am

your site is getting very slow because of your soundcloud iframes! they are too many in the same page , 1 soundcloud iframes means you are opening another web page in your page .
    if you want to re speed up your web site , just put less iframes by page .like put max 10 sound cloud iframes by page.
    you can get in touch with me by my mail.
    you can see how i do on my own blog at lazyshake.com
    peace

• Cliff November 12, 2012 at 11:21 am

Right, I mean, I get why it’s happening. I just haven’t done anything to fix it. I need to get on it though. Some might say that I’m a lazy fuck. And I wouldn’t be quick to disagree. Unfortunately, I kind of inherited this layout, but I would love to change it. I’m the first to admit I’m not a virtuoso in the web design arena though. I like the layout at lazyshake.com. It’s clean. I might have to hit you up come renovation time. Thanks.

• Grsmto November 14, 2012 at 9:17 am

+1 Baruyr, right solution.

• Paul November 15, 2012 at 4:58 pm

One quick soultion would be to put those mass posts with several songs into one soundclound playlist instead of linking every song individually.
        A nice side effect is that I don’t have to click on the next song everytime :D

• Baruyr November 13, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Hello again :)

For the moment you just need to go in your wordpress admin panel and fix less poste per page.

Or otherwise if you don’t have time , don’t poste a lot of soundcloud iframes in the same post, coz if you poste 10 soundcloud iframes in a post that count just for one post ,and if your wordpress panel is set up on 15 postes per page , that is a lot for this structure.

Baruyr

• Cliff November 14, 2012 at 11:26 am

Yes. Though, remember Nate? He’s the admin and didn’t give me clearance for that kind of thing. So, again, waiting on him. Nothing I can do at this point other than to stop embedding so many files in each post without adding a jump. Should start to help, but it won’t be a quick fix unless Nate decides to make a return for a second and help us out with that. Apologies.